Thursday, November 19, 2009

I finally got it done

I have had the fabric to make this since the first of October and then I got out of the mood to sew...been doing digital scrapbooking instead. But I lost my creative juices for a moment, let's hope it gets back soon. And so I started sewing. Now I am going to have to wait until next Halloween to use it, oh well. It didn't turn out as large as I would have liked but I love it!!! I cannot wait to show my mom. Here is a pic. (I don't know how to photograph it good.) My mom is going to show me how to quilt the top stitch by hand. She is the master of quilting (oh and my Grandma) Can't wait to see her next week!!! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Hi, Heather,
Please to meet you and thanks for the follow. I'm quite envious of your quilt. My sewing skills are non-existent. It looks great. Now scrap-booking is something I really love althought I haven't done it in a few years. I have lots to catch up on. Someday......

Delcie said...

Heather, that's so cute! You did a great job!! Now next year you can pull it out and feel proud of it all over again!!