Friday, November 27, 2009

TGIF



Parker discovered Smores in the microwave and he was in heaven, he said we had to put it on a stick...it was so cute!! Not sure why he doesn't have a shirt on.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! We are enjoying our time here in Arizona. Haven't seen Parker for days, he is too busy playing and Addison is sleeping so I have a little time to blog. Gotta love it!!!

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget the pie.
2. Dinner followed at once by bathtime (according to Addison, she runs down the hall after I get her out of her chair and pounds on the bathroom door until you give her a bath.
3. The trouble is you can't leave her alone for a second.
4. Sometimtes my family is too many miles away.
5. With a faint pop the last bag of cookies was opened (this is Jeff's answer, LOL)
6. Somewhere it is shadowy and ominous. Not here it is 80 degrees outside and gorgeous!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe going to a hockey game, tomorrow my plans include hanging with the fam and Sunday, I want to not drive 750 miles!

No comments: