Monday, November 30, 2009

Joe's BBQ

We went to lunch with my parents and brother to Joe's BBQ, they said it had the best BBQ ever. (apparently my brother has never been to TX) It was good but not as good as KD's or The Hog Pit. I will give them an A for effort. The kids really enjoyed the cookie. (except Addison, she was teething the whole week and ate like a bird.) The best part of my meal was the black cherry soda...YUMMY!!! (now that is sad I go to a BBQ place and say their soda is the best, just to give them credit they did have a yummy baked sweet potato). The cute little girls are my brother's. Aren't they adorable. They are about 3 months older than Addison.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

We have eaten there a couple of times and I totally agree. It was my aunt and uncles favorite place to go. Not the greatest but then again it is AZ not Texas. :)