Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whose the new guy??

I finally did it.....I cut Jeff's hair. He let me do what I wanted and I had the balls this time around to cut it. It was getting so long and he NEVER did it....unless you count Sundays. So I cut it. The buzz at church was funny. Lots of people introduced themselves to the new guy (that one was my favorite) and he got lots of comments. I like it. He has not had it this short forever. This is how he had it when we got married and so I feel like I got my newlywed back. Parker likes it but thinks that we should have shaved it all off. Addison just keeps staring at him. It took her a few minutes to figure out it was daddy. Do you guys like it???

Before:


After:

3 comments:

Danielle said...

You did a great job! I really like it!

Ashleigh said...

uhh...yeah! looks fantastic!

anneliese said...

huge improvment Heather, glad he let you do it. I hear the more you do something the better you get and the easier it is. cut cut cut:)