Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I have been so excited for Thanksgiving. We went to Gilbert Arizona and visited my dad's family. We had so much fun!!! The drive there was not too bad. We stopped in Tucson and stayed the night with Jeff's brother. We hadn't seen them since July 2008 and that was when they got married and so I am sure you can imagine how much we actually saw them. Parker had a great time with them. Thanks Scott and Kelsey for letting us stay. Parker keeps asking when we can come back and visit. He also said that he wants to move there. The next day we traveled 2 more hours to Gilbert. On the way though we stopped at IKEA (Parker saw it from the freeway and said we had to go). I got an early Christmas gift (new dishes) and apparently Addison had her stuff all picked out. (sorry about the bad pic, it was taken with Jeff's Phone)



She was so cute. Every stuffed animal that she saw she had to have. (she wasn't too heart broken when we put them back)Parker had fun in Smaland. He LOVES that place. After our little visit to IKEA we finally made it to see some family. My parents and my youngest brother made the trek from SLC and we were able to see them as well. I was visiting so much with my family that I didn't really take that many photos of Thanksgiving dinner but there are lots from the rest of the week. I am so glad that we traveled to see my family. Thanks Doug and ShiRey for letting us stay with you. We had a blast!!!


No comments: