Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF



She found the Halloween candy and boy was she a happy girl!!! (not to mention she sat very still and ate that sucker so well)

1. We need to plan a vacation without kids.
2. The leaves fell off the tree today and it made me smile.
3. If you want something done well, you better do it yourself. (speaking about Parker's cleaning skills)
4. Need to take out my contacts because I got up way too early this morning and put them in.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think it should be higher, if they want to do it, they can afford more sales tax.
6. Being around family makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with hubby, tomorrow my plans include going to the temple and Sunday, I want to relax!

No comments: