Thursday, November 12, 2009

TGIF


1. The last band I saw live was Blink 182 (wow it has been a long time).
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is seeing my family.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is done.
4. Thoughts of how tired I am fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear all those clothes in my closet that are one size too small...just lose 10 pounds Heather.
6. Bagpipes are loud, but amazing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with Parker, tomorrow my plans include nothing (oh don't be jealous) and Sunday, I want to spend time with my absent hubby!

2 comments:

Staci J said...

Heather! You are adorable!! I love your blogs, I added your links to my page:) Hope you have a great weekend:)

Ashleigh said...

wow, i wish i was done with my christmas shopping! way to be on the ball!!!