Thursday, January 7, 2010

The never ending fun begins...

After we left my sisters house we then went back to UT and visited with all of my family. My mom had lots for the kids to do and then Parker had his own list of things he wanted to do. We started off by visiting the Aquarium (my mom lives like 3 minutes away) and Parker always enjoys going. Then she took the kids swimming....they always have a good time swimming. I am blessed to have two little fish. They LOVE the water. Addison is showing us that she is just like Parker and has no fear in the water.

This was by far Addison's favorite part. There were jelly fish in there....they are my favorite thing too!! Seriously they are cool!!!


Parker loves the sting rays....he loves to touch them.


Thanks Grandma for the fun trip to the Aquarium!!!

No comments: