Tuesday, January 19, 2010

oops, I forgot a few things

I was thinking about what we did over our vacation and at the time I last posted I could not for the life of me remember what I was forgetting, but today it dawned on me. We went and had a blast with Jeff's cousins. This was one of my favorite nights. We always have a such a great time. We had dinner and then watched the kids make a gingerbread house. For some reason I took it upon myself to make the house....not sure why. The kids were so funny! They kept telling me I was doing it wrong and that we needed to do it this way. Next time we will have to make the house earlier because by the time they finished putting all the candy on the rood the roof started to fall off. They were all fighting for the roof afterwards too. But look at the photo, who wouldn't want it??? Thanks for the fun!! We miss seeing you guys!!

No comments: