Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back to our Christmas events

Parker and Addison have these dogs names Mr. and Mrs. Sockers. They are from my mom and she got them at the Build a Bear Workshop. Parker has been saving his money and my mom also wanted to take him there to get his doggie some new outfits. He could not wait and it was probably on the top of his list of things to do. While we were there Mrs. Sockers got to have surgery. I was glad that the hole in the back was going to be fixed. Addison was not sure what to think about the whole process but was sure happy when we got her back. Parker was in awe....he could not make his mind up. He had so many on the wishlist. He did end up with some cute outfits, but by far is favorite was the Darth Vader.....who wouldn't be, it's a Darth Vader Costume. (you know what is funny is that Addison hated the costume, she would whine and cry and try to take off the mask. Then when we got it off she hugged him, as if to say "I will save you!!!!")





She was so glad to get that dog back.....at least there were no tears. You could tell though that she was very concerned about what was going on.

After our events at Build a Bear we went to Zoo Lights....it was SOOOOOO cold!!! I am not sure what the fun of this is. The kids love it!! My mom has a zoo pass though and so we got in for free. Not sure I want to do that again. (part of me thinks that I have turned into a wimp while living in Midland, only because the cold now bothers me. I was such a wimp!!) There are not many animals to see but they have all these lights up in the shapes of animals. The kids also got to ride on the carousel and they got these really cool flashlights that they had a good time with. Thanks Grandma for the fun!! (even though it was cold!!!)





(Remember click on the pics to get them bigger)

No comments: