Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Addison turns one


So a year has come and gone and it has been a pleasure to have her around. There is only a few things that I wish I could stop with kids and that is that they stop growing up so fast. I look her now and I don't see my baby anymore, I am starting to see a toddler. What happened to my baby?? We had lots of fun for her birthday. I made her a little piggy cake (kind of appropriate because she gets a whole cake to herself). She was so cute with it. (Parker just liked the little piglets, the cupcakes). She wanted a spoon and then was not sure about the frosting in her fingers. She really didn't eat that much and was not as dirty as I thought she was going to be and didn't get much on the floor. (yeah!!!) She LOVED the balloons. Her and Parker had a great time playing with them. At first she was a little nervous, but then joined in on the fun. She also LOVED the gifts we got for her. She got a little bike to scoot around on and also some books. Each book she pulled out of the bag she sat down and read it, it was cute. She LOVES books!!! The little bike took a her a moment to figure out, but once she figured out that she could push it around she got so excited. She did get a little confused and likes to sit on it backwards. It was a fun little party!!

2 comments:

Delcie said...

Addison is such a sweetie!! One year old is a really fun age! Happy Birthday to your little toddler!

Ashleigh said...

the pig cake is adorable! happy birthday to addison!