Friday, September 4, 2009

Memories


I remember when I was a kid and we would travel to Arizona and my grandma would make these cookies. I could never get the recipe out of her. They were always known as her famous "Cowboy Cookies." Well I finally got the recipe and had a great time making them with my kids. They were so excited for them to come out of the oven, they both stood there and had a good time. I couldn't help but snap this picture. They were a big hit and brought back a lot of memories!! I am just glad that now I can pass the recipe on to my kids and make memories with them!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That makes me cry thinking about it. I miss her so much! I have such great memories of her as well. Great photo of your kids!

Delcie said...

Can't wait for the cookies!! I love it! That is a great picture!
Memories of Grandma's are pretty awesome!