Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We should be worried!!!!

Jeff has informed me about some very disturbing info and I thought that I would share this info with those that read our blog. Obama will be doing a national address directly to students in public school on Tuesday, September 8, 2009. You can read more about it on the Fox News website here. You can also read more about it here. I am only writing this so that you can be aware. I don't know how you feel about what the president is trying to accomplish with his "change" of our country. Please go and read the articles and be aware of what is happening with your children. Michelle Malkin says it best "…parents have every right to worry about their children being used as Political Guinea Pigs for Change."

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I read that this morning. Very very scary! Glad my daughter is in a school that won't subject them to it. Are the schools here going to participate? I could see them not doing it.

Brimaca said...

Very interesting. The thing is if he would just change a few sentences and questions it could be good. Such as, "What can we do to help out country or to stand up for our values?" Instead his questions gear towards him. Strange.

Delcie said...

I don't like it. It just feels wrong. I think Stephanie said it best..."If you want to talk to my kids, you talk to me first." Also, I don't like how they set up the timing. Parents can go online and preview what he says this weekend, but if you want to take your kid out of class during that time, you had to get a note to the school by Friday. That didn't make sense to me. Weird.

Delcie said...

I don't like it. It just feels wrong. I think Stephanie said it best..."If you want to talk to my kids, you talk to me first." Also, I don't like how they set up the timing. Parents can go online and preview what he says this weekend, but if you want to take your kid out of class during that time, you had to get a note to the school by Friday. That didn't make sense to me. Weird.