Monday, September 14, 2009

We love Visitors!!!

We don't live close to family and so we felt very lucky to have visitors this last week. My Grandparents came into town and spent some time with us.

Parker found a new lego buddy. He had my Grandpa build a huge house with most of his legos. He loved it!!! Every time he came over Parker would always ask him to help build the house. Parker sure had fun!! (not sure about my Grandpa??)

Jeff and I got to go to Lubbock with them and go to the temple. For those of you who don't know it is 2 hours away and we had a great visit there and had a great time at the temple. This was the first time I had been back since I had Addison. Gotta love it when your nursing, you have a sidekick for a very long time. Then on the way back we scored a huge juicy watermelon for $2. It was yummy!!!


We wished they could have stayed longer but we sure did enjoy having them visit. Thanks for visiting, I know the kids loved it and Jeff and I sure had a great time.

No comments: