Friday, September 11, 2009

TGIF


1. That's a funny place to be. (said to Addison when she got stuck between the wall and her toy, still not sure how she got there)

2.Addison; I'm over here, and yes I am watching you!!

3. The possibilities include: cupcake or cupcake or cupcake...seriously someone needs to come over and finish off the birthday cupcakes.

4.Taco Soup is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know if you are making an impact on your kids life, for the good??

6. Rainbows and a stormy sky,that is what I see

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my grandparents, who are in town, tomorrow my plans include going to the temple (the first time since Addison was born, yeah!!!)and Sunday, I want to make bread!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

how do you get her to wear a bib?! molly always rips her's off! :D