Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thanks Grandma

We now have two (and we LOVE IT!!!) My mom sent Addison her own Sockers.Now we have a Mr. and Mrs. Sockers. For those of you who don't know who this is...he is a stuffed dog that is Parker's. He got this from my mom for his last birthday. He named him Sockers. Addison would always steel Parker's and this would cause all kinds problems. So for the sanity of me and Jeff I am glad that my mom sent one to Addison. She LOVES it and takes him everywhere. Who knew that a one year old could be so attached to a stuffed dog?? (I am just glad that she sent one because we were at a point that we were going to order one for her, you can't get them here in Midland.)



Thanks for the cute clothes for the kids....they are so adorable!!


5 comments:

Brimaca said...

I know all about kids being attatched to stuff dogs. :)

Way cute clothes!

Delcie said...

That's so funny! I'm just glad she likes the new one. It easily could have gone so, so badly!
Those outfits are SUPER CUTE!! You've got a couple of good lookin' kids, there!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Your kids are getting so big! It is so much fun to read up-dates about you guys all year, rather than just at Christmas time! :-)

anneliese said...

Glad Addison likes her mrs.sockers. My children usually didn't cooperate so well. Such cute kids my niece and nephew are!

anneliese said...

Glad Addison likes her mrs.sockers. My children usually didn't cooperate so well. Such cute kids my niece and nephew are!