Sunday, June 21, 2009


And especially to the daddy of my kids…the best daddy in the whole world He is the kind of dad that lets them get muddy, says yes to donuts and ice cream, tickles them, plays with them, wrestles with them, and looks forward to being with them…all because he loves them.

So to the daddy in my life and to all the other daddys out there, have a wonderful day. Even though you are far away you are missed!! May you know what a precious gift being a good dad is to those little (or not so little) people who look up to you and need your love and acceptance. I think you have one of the most important jobs ever.

To my father, thanks for all the love and support you have given to me over the years. I know now how hard it is to be a parent and how much worry you have for your children and how much you can only do. I know mine are young and the decisions they make now don't mean a whole lot, but I do know how hard it is to sit back and watch them make those mistakes and love them anyway. And not just any kind of love, but unconditional love. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!! I love you!!!

No comments: