Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Letter

Jeff came home from work and was adamant that I read this letter. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. The thing he had me read is an open letter to our nations leadership. This woman from Arizona wrote this letter to our nations leadership. It is all about how she feels about what has been happening with our nation and what the leadership (not the best word for them) has done and continues to do. Here is a link to the letter. I agree with every word that she writes and I signed the petition. Go read it!! It you don't agree I understand we are all entitled to our own opinions but at least read it. There is alot of dishonesty that is going on and they need to be stopped. Something has to happen. All I can say is that you have to at least educate yourself on the activities of the government and what is going on in the nation!!

1 comment:

Delcie said...

I read the letter too and agree with it completely! It's getting kind of crazy out there! I hope we survive all this change!