Sunday, June 21, 2009

The funny things he says...

Parker says some of the funniest things and they just need to be written down!!

-The other day as we were in the car he was telling me something and I rudely interrupted him and he got so mad at me and then was yelling at me, "mom you hung up on me!!, don't do that!!" I really need to keep my mouth shut.

-He was eating lunch and said that his tummy was full of cereal, but then he said now I want a sandwich and yogurt. He didn't tell me that it was full of the sandwich and yogurt, just cereal. I guess his belly has a preference. Whats funny is that he ate the cereal and then the sandwich and yogurt. He is a big eater!!!

-He thinks that because he is bigger than Addison that he can discipline her. When she gets into trouble we sing a little song, "uh oh, looks like a little bedroom time" and then put her into her bed for a minute or so. It works really well. This morning as I was taking a shower I gave him the job of watching Addison (it wasn't hard, she had just eaten and was happily playing with toys). He said that if she got into trouble he would take care of it and sing the song and put her into her bed. I just hope that when Addison gets older she feels she can do the same to him.

-He is convinced that our last name says Jeffrey. I wrote down Addison's name (first and last) and he shouts out, "Addison has the same middle name as me??" It doesn't matter what I say to him he is certain that Tew says Jeffrey. Any suggestions on how to change his mind??

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

Is that sing-song thing from a book? Another one of my friends does that.