Monday, June 22, 2009

What a busy week it has been!!


This last week started off very uneventful!! But it ended up being crazy!! Here is just a snapshot at what we did this week.

-I started off last week with going to a spin class at the YMCA. LOVED IT!! I am planning on throwing that into my routine. It worked me so hard!! I thought that after I was done I wouldn't be able to sit or walk the next day, but my muscles were not sore at all just my bum from where I sat on the bike. I went twice last week. Can 't wait to go again.

-Went to a magic show at the library. Parker loved it and now wants to be a magician. I now have to be careful what I give to him. That day he was making everything disappear. Luckily it didn't go far. But we now have a magician in the house!!

-Got Jeff ready to go to scout camp. He is gone until Tuesday and we will miss him but that doesn't mean we won't have a good time without him. I think we will survive, but the question is, will he?

-Parker went to pirate birthday party and now I have a pirate around the house as well. He has been wearing his costume since he got home (luckily I convinced him that it wasn't appropriate for church, but he did wear it in the car to church).

-Found out that we have to get a new roof. Oh yippee!! We do have 365 days to get it done, which is a good thing because all of the roofing companies are crazy busy. Our insurance adjuster did tell us that it wasn't going to leak and so we shouldn't have to worry about all of the rain we have been getting.

-It all ended today with us going to the Sprayground. We got there and it was being repaired. We did run into some of our good friends, the Wrights. We waited for about an hour, the kids had a good time and Parker loved it!!

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

It was being fixed again!!!!! I've been back twice and it's been being fixed.

You should ask Ashliegh who did their roof. THey did it for really cheap and did a great job. They are friends of Richies.