Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to listen to you.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a a good winner.

3. Stupidity is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy reading mega long bills, that don't really need to pass, that take up all their day and going on vacation.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combinebabysitting and watching sports, they are already experts.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without cheerios or juice in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include sending Jeff to Scout camp and Sunday, I want to do some digital scrapbooking!

1 comment:

Delcie said...

Those are hilarious!