Sunday, June 14, 2009

Girls Night Out and Camping



This last weekend Jeff took Parker to the Father and Son's outing. They had a great time. Parker was just bummed that his little friends were not there. He had a good time anyway but was sad. They went to a lake that is about 80 miles away. Jeff said that the highlight of the trip was the boats and also the rock throwing. Supposedly he woke up at 6 am on Friday just to throw rocks into the lake. They had a great time. (Sorry about the picture selection. I told Jeff to take some photos and this is what I got, it is much better selection than last year.) While the boys were away the girls had to play. We went shopping and then had a movie night. Addison usually is a horrible shopping companion but she did great. And she stayed up for the entire movie. I am not sure why but she would not go to sleep. The next morning I thought that I would get to sleep in a bit (my 7 am alarm clock was away) but she woke up at 6 am. Usually she sleeps until 8 or so. Not that day, oh well. We had a great time while the boys were away!!

BTW...if you see my husband, tell him to cut his hair, do you like the bozo hair?? It looks really nice when he actually does it, but 95% of the time it looks like that. He keeps telling everyone that his barber went on strike, but she didn't, I promise!! I would cut it if he would let me!!

2 comments:

Delcie said...

I heard they had a lot of fun, even though the menu was not Parker's favorite! Feel lucky! I didn't get any pictures of my guys!

Heather Tew said...

I heard that your guys bought a new tent and then got there and there were no poles....what fun!!!